Skip to main content

The journey

Hello friends. This is the first time I am writing a blog. I want to share some of my experiences of my life. 
My childhood is very studious. Everyone knows me 'padhaku'. And I also feels happy when someone praise me on my studies. I thought that this is the way I will get success in my life.. I got good ranks in my school time. I hardly comes first, though I used to come under 10. A strong competition happens in 9th and 10th standard. 
Then again in jee mains preperation. Not got good rank in jee main though I got 1237 rank in uptu, a state level exam and satisfied by a govt. Colg. Everyone is happy that I got govt. Colg and now life Is set. When I entered my college, then I used to see the real world. I used to observe the people's, what life they are living, even my professors. Have enough money then also their lifestyle doesn't inspire me. I used to think, where I sticked. Where my life Is going. Am I going to a life where I have to work whole life for someone others. The I used to observe some successful persons 🕛what they are doing. And the most common thing I found. "They are not doing a job".
At that moment I decided that in my life. I will work for myself and I will give job to people's. I will never seek for any type of job.  Thank you. If u like then comment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What our webinar gives you?

.                             WELCOME Introduction  : This webinar is especially for those students who want to utilise their part time in building: 1. Communication skills 2. Leadership skills 3. Become financially independent.  4. Helping others 5. Current business trend 6. An opportunity to start your virtual company Frankly speaking, everyone needs these skills, if you get it as a student, you can change the whole scenario. Because there are so many students struggling in their life financially, between studies and after college also for jobs. Right now people's have degrees but there is very less jobs. So for building your own career you will have to learn these skills.                  The thing is that you will have to pay a huge amount of money in any institution to learn these skills. What we do, we don't charge for these skil...

How to have a good conversation

 एक संचार दो या दो से अधिक लोगों के बीच विचारों, विचारों का पारस्परिक आदान-प्रदान है। एक बेहतर संचार आपको एक अद्भुत व्यक्तित्व के निर्माण में मदद कर सकता है, सुंदर रिश्ते और कई अन्य लाभ।  बहुत से लोगों में इस कौशल की कमी होती है और उन्हें जीवन भर अस्वीकृति, ईर्ष्या आदि का अनुभव करना पड़ता है। लोग उनमें रुचि नहीं दिखाते हैं। वे अपने जीवन में शायद ही कभी खुश महसूस करते हैं और उन्हें लगता है कि यह उनके जीवन की स्थिति के कारण है, लेकिन समस्या मन की स्थिति और उनके संचार कौशल की कमी है। अपने संचार कौशल को बेहतर बनाने के लिए यहां कुछ सुझाव दिए गए हैं।  1. Listen more than you speak:   हर किसी की अपने आप में दिलचस्पी होती है।  यदि आप ठीक से सुनेंगे तो उन्हें लगेगा कि आप उनमें रुचि रखते हैं और वे भी वही दिखाएंगे।  जब आप लोगों से बात कर रहे हों तो वास्तविक रुचि पैदा करें, जवाब देने से पहले समझने की कोशिश करें।  सुनना इस दुनिया का सबसे कठिन काम है.  2.  Use proper eye contact  उचित नेत्र संपर्क होना आपके आत्मविश्वास क...